Throw Back THURSDAY: Rockin Roadtrip





My dear friend Dylana and I took a road trip from Los Angeles > Monterey > San Francisco >Sacramento!

There was never a dull moment! Dylana saw first hand the diverse people I attract and in turn we have stories to keep us laughing for a lifetime!

Here are a few of the best shots from this fabulous trip!

Also Congrats to Dylana for landing her dream job! She truly is an inspiration!!





^^^UCLA with my little Cousin^^^

Dylana and Shamime in Monterey!


Dylana, Michael and  Shamime in San Francisco!


Sacramento Sunset


Dylana in Sacramento!


Shamime in San Francisco!



At a Indian Sweets and Snacks shop!


^^^Ethiopian Food with some of the best people I know!^^^
Below: Evening with some of the BEST ladies from my UCLA undergraduate days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram