Santa Monica Photo Session


We met during my Junior year at UCLA through common friends!

Dylana was an English major and I, Cultural Studies. At the time I was terribly shy and working on “being social.” It was then that Dylana mentioned my, “style.”  I never thought about my “style” beyond comfort. My wardrobe consisted of J. Crew chinos, favorite tees and I had a few pairs of jeans and some sweatshirts. Dylana encouraged me to, “buy some dresses for the spring quarter!”  and she gave me my first pair of Skinny Jeans, a belted “moo moo” floral dress and an eco friendly purse. My mother also supported this venture as, she too has impeccable fashion sense but could never get me to wear anything (because I was too shy).

So Dylana and I went shopping!! She also mentioned her sister Natalie would be joining us...and from this day forth we have been fun fashionable friends!!!


The following photos are my favorites from the Santa Monica Photo Session. Dylana has blogged about the same Session, featuring a few different photographs!


Dy (Dylana), is wearing: Sweater - ASOS, Skirt - vintage, Jacket - True Religion, Belt - vintage, Bag - French Connection, Boots - vintage


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram