Fashion Featurette #1: Meet Nekiah & Mina




 The first two interviews with my fabulous followers! I truly do not know where I would be without their inspiring blogs to read!



Nekiah is the author of, “From The Rez to the City.” I love her blog! The colors she wears  instantly make me feel as if I am on a tropical island and her cute, yet sassy style inspires me!


Nekiah Torres: From The Rez to the City

 ~When you get up in the morning how do you decide what to wear?
It depends on my mood. If I'm feeling fat...black it is...if I'm feeling good... I wear something a bit more form fitting. lol

~What are your fashion inspirations?
I love Victoria Beckham

~What is your favorite color to wear?
Well, I don't think its really a color but I love BLACK!! lol

~What is your go-to outfit?
Any color dress with a black blazer.

~If you had to choose one pair to be stranded on an Island with: Skinny Jeans,Leggings, Boot cut or Bell bottom, what would it be?

~Leggings. I don't think they really look the best on me but I know I could climb, swim, run and jump in them so they would be the logical choice.

~What if there was an attractive single man on this island with you? (you now can choose any outfit from your entire wardrobe)

~I don't dress up for men...I dress up for me. I think that 1st impressions can be false so I think that I would just do "me" and wear a nice pair of black slacks with a cute blouse and some heels.

*******************************************************************************************************


Mina is author of Alabaster Lover! I love her vintage flare and sepia photographs! Every time I read her blog I feel the urge to hit the vintage stores in Downtown Sacramento!



Mina Ahmadi: Alabaster Lover!
When you get up in the morning how do you decide what to wear?
- I see a piece of clothing and think about how do combine it... And that's it!

~What are your fashion inspirations?
- I love “Street Style,” old bands, vintage and nostalgia

~What is your favorite color to wear?
Dark blue, black and red

~What is your go-to outfit?
- Skinny jeans, Budapest shoes, a lot of long necklaces, cardigan and bowler hat

~If you had to choose one pair to be stranded on an Island with: Skinny Jeans, Leggings, Boot cut or Bell bottom, what would it be?
- Skinny jeans and BOOTS! I'm so barely in love with shoes, that's horrible

~What if there was an attractive single man on this island with you? (you now can choose any outfit from your entire wardrobe)

- Hummm, I think I would choose dotted tights, a jumpsuit, a blazer and wedges. I hope, it would be good decision and the attractive guy would like my outfit! ha-ha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram